Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 one of the most successful smartphone of 2017. Now everyone is waiting for Redmi Note 5. Xiaomi also teases some images of Redmi Note 5 with the new design. The smartphone model MDT1 have been certified on TENAA with 18:9 display ration.
According to the Leaked image, the Redmi Note 5 will have Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone also has a 5.99-inch display with a very 2017-like 18:9 ratio and Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 px) resolution.
The phone shows 54GB of storage available, meaning that the variant in question here is the 64GB unit. There is at least one camera with a 12 MP sensor and the smartphone runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The device appears to be powered by a 4000 mAh battery and due to thin bezels, the fingerprint sensor is placed at the back of the phone.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8 × 72.8 × 7.7mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3200mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 expected to come in Black, Gold, Rose Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors. We should know the price when the phones go official.