The Xiaomi Mi 6X premieres exactly on April 25. The Chinese in the pages of their own Weibo profile, have already published some different teasers. The last of them confirmed the look of the phone’s back . Now, in the pages of its own social channels, the company has made available new graphics on which you can see the device basically on all sides in all color options.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X will be available in five housing colors. It’s Cherry Powder, Red Flame, Sand Gold, Glacier Blue and Black Stone. All of them you can see in the gallery below. The render also shows the information that the cameras will receive a 20 MP. Based on the files from the firmware of this phone, we know exactly what sensors will appear on this smartphone.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X will be a smartphone with a higher medium shelf. It will get a 5.99-inch Full HD + screen, and its heart will be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, which will be supported by 4 or 6 GB of RAM. In the case of data space, there are three options: 32, 64 and 128 GB. The smartphone works under the control of Android 8.1 Oreo.
In other stories: Oppo A3 Specifications, Images and Price Leaked Before Launch
Xiaomi will present the Mi 6X smartphone next week and then we will know the prices. These probably will not be excessive. This will make it a really attractive price offer. Technical data, which are based on existing leaks, you will find below.
Xiaomi Mi 6X Specification
- 5.99-inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM
- 32, 64 or 128 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader – none
- Sony IMX376 20 Mpix camera for video calling and selfie
- Sony IMX486 12 Mpix f / 1.8 camera and Sony IMX376 20 Mpix f / 1.8 with LED
- battery with a capacity of 2910 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- USB C connector
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9 overlay