Finally, Marshmallow based eUI 5.8.019s update for LeEco Le 2 and Le Max 2 is starts rolling out. This is a major update brings many new features and fixes the software version to eUI 5.8.019s.The most awaited update is rolled out if you can’t wait you can do this manually follow some simple steps.
- This update is only for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly.
- It will not erase your data, but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone.
- Make sure the device will be required minimum 50% charging.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Download EUI 5.8.019s for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 –
How to Update Manually LeEco Le 2 and Le Max 2 to eUI 5.8.019s :
1) First, download EUI 5.8.019s for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 from the link.
2) Now save the EUI 5.8.019s Zip file in the root of your internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
3) Now go to the phone Settings–> System Update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
7) Done! You have successfully update LeEco Le 2 and Le Max 2 to EUI 5.8.019s.
Congugralation you have updated your device.If you have any question comment down below!