Microsoft Windows is the most used operating system in today’s world. Probably there are 1 billion windows user in which 400 million users operates with window’s 10. Microsoft released over many versions of windows upgrading it year by year . The Most used Operating system were Windows XP , Windows Vista , Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 Windows 10 etc.
But Then too While using we face several problems like a lag, Boot failures , Very Slow Performance, System crash , Overheating etc.
Here are Some tips To Boost Performance for Windows 7 ,8 , 8.1 , 10. (32-64 bit)
1: Disable Windows Animation Processing
- AS Animation looks good while browsing , but this reduces your performance as it consumes lot of energy.
- To Disable this : Right Click on Your My Computer – Click on Properties – Find System Protection – Find Advance and Click on it.
- In Advance Tab go to Performance And check the settings.
- In Visual Effect Column Click on Custom and disable everything.
- This will Disable all your windows Animation but It will give a lot boost to your Working Application.
2: Delete Temporary Files.
While Browsing , Searching Or Downloading Application Temporary files also knows as Temp Files are always created day to day , As this increases it slows the system. A Better option is to Clean this regularly.
- To Do This : Press Windows key + R key Together.
- A Dialog Box name Run Will Appear.
- Write This Text : “temp” (Without inverted comma’s) and Press OK.
- This Will locate you to C: \Windows\ Temp
- Select all the Files by pressing Ctrl+a together and press Del key.
This Will Delete all your Temp files and will free some Memory.
In a same way again Press Windows key + R key and insert This ” %temp% ” (Without inverted comma’s). This will locate to your Extra temp files, Select all and then press Del key.
(Note Do this Process once a week and it will free your storage and also unwanted memory.)
3 : Change Your Power Options.
A power plan is a Collection of hardware and system settings (like Display Brightness , Sleep , etc.) Which manages how your computer uses power. Change Your Power Settings to High.
- To Change This settings : Click on Windows key – Search for Control Panel – Click on it – On your Right side find view by and change that to Small icons.
- Afterwords find Power options and click on it.
- 3 options will be displayed Click on High Power.
(Note This may Consume a bit more Power and more Battery for “Laptops ” but it will definitely boost processing speed. )
4: Kill Unnecessary Application From Task manager
Whenever you login in your computer , Certain Applications starts automatically which u don’t need which consumes more ram.
- To Disable This : Open Your Task Manager by Pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del Key Together.
- Find Start up
- Right Click on Any application That you Don’t Want to Start itself while Login to Windows.
5: Get A Genuine Antivirus
Antivirus not only helps you to remove virus it can also boost and optimize your PC. There are various settings in Antivirus Which automatically.
- Cleans your unwanted files time to time.
- Protects your Browser to restrict cookies
- Warns you to not install application from unauthorized source.
6 : Clear Cookies from your browser.
While surfing in any browser it may be Chrome , Opera ,Mozilla ,or Internet Explorer. Every surfed website automatically generates cookies which are saved in our Computer. Clear it always when you close the application.
For Ex :
Open Chrome : Navigate to the 3 vertical dots located at right side of the page.
Click on it and – search for settings and click it – You ‘ ll find Clear Browsing data in Advance Options Click on it. Select Time range to last 7 days. And then Press Clear , This Will Clear All your Cookies and data.
This Are Some of Tips To boost Your Performance in Windows 22.214.171.124,10
I Hope This Article May Help you.. If You have Any Queries regarding post Feel Free to Comment.
If You Like This Article Do Share this with Your friends.
Like and Share Our Facebook Page.
Allow Desktop notification for instant updates on articles.
🙂 Till Then Stay Tuned 🙂