Almost all people that have some curiosity about android phone must have heard about Custom ROMs well this is Guide to Android
Well, if that’s why you are here, you are in the right place to know everything about it.
This Guide to Android Series at the TechJunglee.com will guide you through each and every detail you can and you should learn about Android Customization.
All start by checking if there is any existing Android Development for the device you own. This is done in ways following:
- Go to your phone’s settings, and tap on about the phone. Check your device name.
- Search about the development of your phone in google or the search engine you prefer.
- Eg: If my device is Redmi 4, I’ll search:
Redmi 4 custom recovery xda,
Redmi 4 android development xda forumsFor some people who don't know about xda forums, it is a forum for Android users that is the first place to go when it comes for Android Development, be it the users or the developers itself.
- If you find good results, congratulations, you are sure that you can use mods to enhance/tune your phone and its performance. If you didn’t find any results, don’t worry, we’ll help you with that. Just keep reading further.
Upcoming comprehensive posts:
- How to flash custom Recovery (includes how to get custom recovery if not already made)
- How to root a phone, with or without PC
- About Custom ROMs
- How to install custom ROMs
Found This Post helpful Do Share This Post With Your Friends Colleagues…
Like and Share Our Facebook Page.
Allow Desktop Notification For instant Updates.
Till Then Stay Tuned 🙂