New midrange line smartphone from Oppo F3(Oppo CPH1609) has been leaked of launch with MT6750T(MediaTek) Processor and 4GB RAM.All oppo phones have a similar design.
Oppo F3 Device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Color OS 3.0 On Camera, it has a 16 MP + 8 MP with 120-degree wide-angle view and a 13 MP Rear camera with LED Flash. 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p display along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU. On RAM it has a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card.
Dual SIM Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS Packed with a 3200mAh Battery. it measures 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm and weighs 154 grams.
F3(Oppo CPH1609) Specification
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek MT6750T processor with Mali T860
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 16MP + 8MP front-facing camera,120-degree wide-angle lens Beautify 4.0 Mode
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm
- Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC
- 3200mAh battery
- Dual SIM
Oppo F3 will be 4th MAY, available in Gold color expected to be priced at Rs 20,000 in India.