HMD Global has launched the much anticipated Nokia 2 in India. It’s the cheapest of all smartphones from HMD Global.The device was priced at just 99 euros.(Rs 7500 approx.)
Nokia 2 comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Nokia 2 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 2 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Nokia 2 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. It measures 143.50 x 71.30 x 9.30 (height x width x thickness) .
The Nokia 2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Nokia 2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD LTPS LCD In-Cell Touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 Mobile Platform with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS, upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Splash-proof (IP52)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71.3 x 9.30 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh battery