The Moto X4 has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 20999 for the 3GB RAM variant. The 4GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 22999.
Moto X4 has 5.2 inch 1920 x 1080 px LTPS IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.Moto X4 is powered by Octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor with 3GB RAM with 32 GB storage, 4 GB RAM with 64 GB storage. Which is expandable to 2 TB with MicroSD.
Moto X4 runs on stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat.On camera, It has dual 12MP and 8MP rear camera to takes images with blur background, portraits. It has a 16MP front camera. Moto X4 is the only smartphone this price bracket that has an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance.
The fingerprint sensor is housed inside the home button which also doubles up as a single navigation button. The Moto X4 is powered by a 3000 mAh battery with TurboCharge capabilities.It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting today midnight.
Moto X4 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging