Motorola Moto X4 – latest phone in the series launched in the summer of 2013. It’s a smartphone in the mid-range with a 5.2-inch (1080p) LCD, 3 / 4GB RAM, 32 / 64GB storage and chip Snapdragon 630.
Underneath the aluminum chassis you will find Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS + GLONASS, memory card slot and a fixed 3000mAh battery. The construction offers USB Type-C and is IP68-rated, so it can withstand moisture and keep dust out.
The fingerprint reader is placed below the screen and in a horizontally centered circle on the backside there are dual cameras: a 12MP sensor (f / 2.0) and an 8MP sensor (f / 2.2). The trick of the more low-resolution camera is 120 degree wide-angle photography.
Specifications of Moto X4
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB / 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 200GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Primary Rear Cameras: 12MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- Secondary Rear Camera: 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- SIM: Single / Dual SIM
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging