Homegrown manufacture Micromax launched Canvace Infinity Pro in India.Which is the successor of Canvas Infinity Smartphone. Micromax canvas Infinity Pro is priced at Rs 13,999 and It is Flipkart exclusive.The sales will start from 6 December midnight at the e-commerce website.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Brief Description
Hunt for Micromax canvas Infinity Pro Specification.Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro features a 5.7-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels at a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch. The screen is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass Scratch Resistant display.
The Canvas Infinity Pro runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with company’s own UI running on top of it And The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.The storage is further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card slot. The device also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It’s a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro include, GPS, HotSpot, Wifi, Bluetooth.
The main camera on the Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro is a 16 MP shooter with Auto Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom, Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 20 + 8 MP selfies.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Specification
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, secondary 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery