Xiaomi officially announced Mi Mix 2 smartphone in India which offers Bzel less display and 6 GB of RAM.
It comes with Octa-core Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU and 6GB of RAM. It will be available with 128GB of storage. The phone runs on Android Nougat out-of-the-box with Xiaomi’s MIUI 9.Dimensions of the phone measures 151.8x 75.5 ×7.7 mm and weight is 185g.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 to be Flipkart-exclusive in India
The phone has 12 megapixels Sony IMX386 sensor with 1.25μm large pixels, 4-axis OIS and dual color LED flash. It also has 5 megapixels front camera with Beautify mode and 1080p video recording. Connectivity features of the phone are 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C and GPS. It has 3400 mAh battery with support to Quick Charge 3.0.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with facial recognition, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8x 75.5 ×7.7 mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging