Lenovo has introduced Lenovo Vibe B in India priced at Rs 5,799 goes on sale in India starting today.
Lenovo Vibe B has a 4.5-inch FWGA display that comes with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixel. It is armed with a 1 GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MTK6735m processor, which is paired with Mali T720 MP1 GPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The smartphone also comes with an option to expand the storage of up-to 32GB via microSD card. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
The Vibe B comes packed with a 2000 mAh removable battery, which claims to deliver talk time of up to 11.3 hours and standby time of up to 175 hours on 3G network. On camera front, it has 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chats. Besides, the smartphone offers Dual SM, 4G LTE, WiFI, Bluetooth, a microUSB2.0, GPS and Gravity Sensor. The handset measures 132.5 x 66 x 9.9 mm and weights 144 grams.
Lenovo Vibe B Specification
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4.5-inch(800 x 480) FWVGA display
- 1.0 GHz MediaTek 6735m quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions 132.5 mm x 66 mm x 9.9 mm
- Weight 144 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh removable battery