Lenovo has launched its new budget smartphone Lenovo K6 Power in its K series of smartphones. This phone is priced at Rs. 9999.
Lenovo K6 comes with Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU and of 3GB RAM.5- inch Full HD IPS display and 450 nits brightness. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It has 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot. It has dual SIM connectivity with Hybrid sim slot.
It has 13 megapixels rear camera with LED flash. It also has 8-megapixels front camera. It has the fingerprint sensor on the back panel. It unlocks your phone in under 0.3 seconds. You can also lock apps with the fingerprint.
Lenovo K6 Power comes with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB OTG. It has large 4000 mAh battery that claims to offer 96.5 hours of music playback, 12.6 hours of web surfing, up to 13.6 hours of video playback, 27 days standby. It also has USB OTG reverse charging to charge other devices.This phone measure 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm and weight is 145 grams.
It will be available exclusively from Flipkart. Lenovo K6 power available in Dark gray, Gold and Silver colors starting December 6th at 12PM via Open sales.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness, 178-degree viewing angle
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX219 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh built-in battery