Huawei has announced P8 Lite (2017) smartphone. The smartphone has a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS Display with the resolution of 1080×1920 pixel.P8 lite is powered by Octa-core kirin 655 processor and Mali-T86MP2 GPU.
There are also 3GB of RAM on board, and 16GB expandable storage.The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) brings a new 12MP main camera with a f/2.0 aperture, and an 8MP selfie camera. The battery stays the same as on the P9 Lite – a non-removable 3,000 mAh unit.P8 Lite (2017) runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.Huawei P8 Lite (2017) will launch in various EU markets by the end of January for €239.
Huawei P8 Lite Specification:
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI
- Display: 5.2-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 655 processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB internal storage
- Camera: 12 MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8 MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Dual Sim
- Connectivity:4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS