In late February, Huawei during MWC 2017 may indicate smartphones P10 and P10 Plus. Apparently, in the near future, we can expect from the new items and sub-brand Honor.
The website of the Chinese controller TENAA was spotted with model index Honor DUK-TL30. Features impressive: the screen 5.7-inch QHD, of Kirin 960, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB Internal Storage. The rear camera is made up of modules, 12 + 2-megapixel front camera of 8 megapixels. The battery has a capacity of 3900 mAh. Fingerprint scanner rear. Case dimensions 157 × 77,5 × 6,97 mm, weight 184 g Worth Device runs on Android 7.
Once the device is held TENAA certification, it is ready and may soon be presented – for example, at the same MWC. However, there are chances that it will be exclusive to China because China Mobile operator logo is seen on the back cover. Official information about the new product yet.
Honor DUK-TL30 Specification
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) QHD display
- 2.4GHz Octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM and 128GB storage expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 12 MP rear camera with LED Flash + 2MP secondary camera
- 8 MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157×77.5×6.97(mm); Weight: 184g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3900mAh battery